Wednesday, September 9, 2009

With A Little Help From My Friends

(Marni)

A had by far the best "Ladies' Night" ever at a friends darling little apartment last night. Homemade caesar salad and gnocchi, with chocolate lava cakes and raspberry sherbert for desert. What I really came away with is a motivation to wear more colour. A fan of gray, black, and white, I rarely wear colours beyond tights or scarves, maybe the odd pink or red lipstick. So, my new resolution starting this fall is to embrace colour and go all out! To start off, I will wear my red dress for more than special occasions. Today, I dug out a blue gingham blouse, and carried a pink tote bag. Tomorrow? Well, we'll have to see. Here are my favorite picks for colour, a little shared inspiration.

(Jenni Kayne)

(Filippa K)


(Bruno Frisson)

(APC)

No comments:

Post a Comment